Connectivity to Los Cabos has been growing steadily over the last few years, and one popular airline that flies to Cabo from multiple cities is Delta Air Lines. At any given time, Delta flies direct from between 4-7 U.S. cities (currently 7), and non-direct Delta flights are available from many American cities as well. Now, Delta has even upgraded the company’s site to highlight Los Cabos flight deals specifically.
Delta Flights To Cabo San Lucas Page
With the upgrades to the page, Delta has made it easier for anyone planning a Los Cabos vacation to find low-cost fares in different categories. There are four different categories set up to search under, so whatever type of flight travelers might be looking for, finding prices is simple. The different categories include:
- Cabo Economy Flight Deals
- Cabo Premium Cabin Flight Deals
- Nonstop Flights to Los Cabos
- Cabo Award Deals
Searching Multiple Options
Under each category, users are able to input the desired departure city and immediately see the lowest price for a given time period. By going even further, though, there are charts available that will provide more information on different low-cost options. One chart shows all the prices for flexible departure and return dates within a specified timeframe, while the other is a price calendar that shows all of the prices for any given month chosen.
Sample Pricing From Price Calendar
- Cabo Economy Flight Deals – In the pricing calendar under economy flight deals, we found prices as low as $227 from LAX to SJD in February and as low as $365 in March for basic economy seating.
- Cabo Premium Cabin Flight Deals – In the pricing calendar under premium cabin flight deals, we found prices as low as $799 from LAX to SJD in February and as low as $764 in March for Comfort+ seating.
Sample Pricing From Price Calendar
- Nonstop Flights to Los Cabos – In the pricing calendar under nonstop flight deals, we found prices as low as $227 from LAX to SJD in February and as low as $365 in March for main cabin seating.
- Cabo Award Deals – In the pricing calendar under award deals, we found prices as low as 21,000 miles plus an additional $126 for taxes and fees for multiple dates in both February and March for main cabin seating.
Los Cabos – The Destination
Los Cabos, which means “The Capes,” refers to not just one vacation destination but two, which are Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo. Cabo San Lucas is a vibrant tourist hotspot that always has something going on and plenty of activities both in and outside of the resorts. San Jose del Cabo is equally as great but in a different way, with a more laid-back, authentic vibe that will provide a more cultural experience.
Los Cabos Airport
Whether you visit Cabo San Lucas or San Jose del Cabo, or both for that matter, the airport you’ll fly into is Los Cabos International Airport. The airport is located in San Jose del Cabo, about 8 miles north of the tourist area of San Jose del Cabo, and Cabo San Lucas is about 23 miles south of Los Cabos Airport. There are multiple options for getting from the airport to both cities, including shuttles, cabs, and private transportation.
Los Cabos Connectivity
There are around 25 U.S. cities that tourists can fly direct from to Los Cabos, depending on the season, because some flights only occur during certain times of the year. Delta flies from many of these cities and is connected to even more cities through non-direct flights. And now that the company has made it so simple to search for the best fares, they are definitely an option to consider for your Los Cabos vacation.
Plan Your Next Cabo Vacation:
Traveler Alert: Don’t Forget Travel Insurance For Your Next Trip!
Choose From Thousands of Cabo Hotels, Resorts and Hostels with Free Cancellation On Most Properties
↓ Join The Community ↓
The Cabo Sun Community FB group has all the latest travel news, conversations and current events happening in Los Cabos
Subscribe to our Latest Posts
Enter your email address to subscribe to The Cancun Sun’s latest breaking news affecting travelers, straight to your inbox.