The biggest reasons for most tourists visiting Los Cabos are the beautiful beaches, the warm weather, and the breathtaking views, but the area has plenty more to offer, so we’ll list 5 events happening this week. These events will help tourists take advantage of some of the cultural offerings that be can be enjoyed in San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas. While the beaches of these two popular destinations are sure to bring rest and relaxation, there is always time for a little fun and these events will provide exactly that.
- Tasty Tuesdays – The Tasty Tuesdays event gives tourists visiting San Jose del Cabo the opportunity to experience the authenticity of the city through food and community. It’s an event held every Tuesday in the Downtown San Jose area and it’s popular among locals as well. Multiple restaurants in the area offer specialty pricing on prix fixe menus that include 2-3 items, giving visitors the chance to get a taste of the food of San Jose.
- Retro Party – For those that like to dance without having to put on their dancing shoes, there is the weekly Retro Party that takes place on Mondays at the Beach Club at Corazón Cabo Resort & Spa. There is a live DJ from noon – 6 playing all the best retro hits. Dance in the sand on Medano Beach, one of the most famous in Cabo San Lucas.
- Saturday & Sunday Brunch – Held every Saturday and Sunday at Tamarindos Mexican Farm to Table restaurant in San Jose del Cabo, brunch includes fresh items with local flavors straight from the farm. It starts at 10 am and goes until 3 pm and costs $38 per person. For an additional $37 per guest unlimited mimosas can be added as well.
- Live Music at Patricia Mendoza Art Gallery – On Thursdays and Saturdays visitors to San Jose del Cabo will not only have the opportunity to view the art from some of the best Mexican artists but to enjoy another art form as well. Live music starts at 6 pm but visitors can arrive early to peruse the various art pieces. The performance and entry into the gallery appear to be free.
- Jazz Live Sessions – For the music lovers visiting Cabo San Lucas, the Jazz Live Sessions that take place every day at Jazz on the Rocks offers a unique experience. The location offers amazing views of the Cabo San Lucas Arch and spectacular sunsets to go along with the music. The event is free, other than food and drink of course, and takes place between 7 and 11 pm.
There are plenty of outdoor and adventure activities to enjoy while visiting Los Cabos but there are cultural activities worth exploring as well. These are just a few of the options that take place on a weekly basis, so most tourists will have an opportunity to catch one or two. Other events can be found with a simple Google search.
Make the most out of your Cabo vacation by enjoying more than just what they have to offer outdoors, even if that is what the area is truly known for. The food, the music, and the art are what make up the culture of the area and it is definitely worth exploring. These events and more will help you to do exactly that and in the future, you will have even more reasons to visit Los Cabos.
Plan Your Next Cabo Vacation:
Choose From Thousands of Cabo Hotels, Resorts and Hostels with Free Cancellation On Most Properties
Book Affordable Direct Flights To Los Cabos International Airport
↓ Join The Community ↓
The Cabo Sun Community FB group has all the latest travel news, conversations and current events happening in Los Cabos